2014年8月1日 星期五

How to say, " I am fine, thank you." in Chinese?

How to say,"I am fine, thank you."in Chinese?


wall (sound) = I
hen(sound) =very

" 
how(sound) =Good 
I'm fine.= "Wall   hen   how"  in Chinese .


shake


shake

knee




Thank you. = "Shake-shake knee"




"I'm fine" sounds like "Wall, hen, how.


"very" sounds like "hen"

In fact, "wall  hen  how" means more like "I am very well."

"Thank you." sounds like "shake -shake knee", but 

"shake" has to minus "k" sound. Thus, we can say, 

"Thanks."= "Shake-shake - sound k".(Please read the red part of "Shake=Shake". 

"Thank you." = "Shake-k, Shake-k,  knee."

Some people think the sound of "shit-shit knee." is easier to remember.

"shit-shit knee" in Chinese = Thank you. "in English.

Now let's speak the whole sentence, "I'm fine, thank you. or "I'm very well, thank you." in Chinese.

"wall   hen   how,  shit  shit  knee. "



 

沒有留言:

張貼留言